Are you someone that has strong working relationships, practices good time management and knows the importance of communicating information openly, honestly and with integrity?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor to join our growing team, based in Tauranga. As a key role tasks will include, but not limited to:
- Tendering new projects.
- Managing feasibility costing.
- Participating in the procurement process.
- Preparing robust subcontract agreements.
- Preparing monthly progress claims.
- Preparing project cashflow forecasts.
- Keeping up-to-date on all variations and producing financial reports for PCG meetings as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience within the New Zealand construction industry – ideally five (5) years or greater.
- Have a sound working knowledge of construction programming and logistics.
- Proven delivery of project outcomes within the contractual documentation requirements.
- A qualification in Construction Management, Quantity Surveying, Engineering, or another relevant field would be valuable.
- Proven experience in negotiation and conflict management.
- An excellent working knowledge of NZS3910, NZS3916 and the Construction Contracts Act 2002.
- Proven ability to write commercial and contractual letter and reports.
- A high-quality working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Project.
- Experience with Procore would be a massive bonus.
For the right person, there is an attractive remuneration package available.